- Terms and conditions
- The returns are only accepted within 3 days of the date of purchase
- To be eligible for return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Make sure that the return is done only if the product is in this range: the wrong size, has a production issue, or need a slight adjustment for your foot.
- For the exchange if you don’t find the size you wanted in the store you can wait for 7 days to allow our production to make a new one.
- The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost in case of a return
- The returns must require receipt or proof of purchase
- The returns must have the original packaging
- Gift card are not returnable
- The repair will take 5days from the next day of shipment
- The company will be responsible for the delivery cost only if the pair was damaged before or during delivery
- The customer is responsible for the delivery cost if the product was already being used
- No charge for repair no matter how long it has been used
- If the pair is irreparable, any UZURI customer agent reserves the right to refuse to take it
- The refund is only done if the product has clear production errors that are also communicated at least within 3 days after delivery.
- If the returned product happens to be a defect you are eligible for a full refund
- The refunds requested after 3 days will not be approved
- The refund will be made in the same ways that the payment was made
- There will be no cash refunds unless there was cash involved in the purchase of the product.
- Availability of products may also results into refunds. All product orders are subject to availability. Along this line, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we will reimburse any amount that you may have paid
- Size guide
This section contains terms and conditions of purchasing products / shoes from www.uzuriky.com as well various ways to help you make the best choices in our products. If you’re not satisfied with your product you can return your product and get an exchange for another one similar or another product with the same price or work out a plan with our team to make sure you are satisfied. Furthermore, to avoid returns caused by wrong sizes, we urge that the customer take proper measurements by consulting our size chart and how to measure your feet section. All returns, reparations and refunds are free but under the following conditions while refunds are eligible. To exercise your right properly, you may notify us at UZURI of your decision to return the product as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com or by taking part in a live webchat available on our website. If you think that at the moment of delivery the product is not as specified in the on the web, you must send an email immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or take part in a live webchat available on our website, providing the product details and the damage sustained. Given that the local delivery is free, you (the customer) must return the product on your own expense to receive another one immediately. If it happens that you wait more days to receive the product, UZURI will pay for its delivery back to you. However, before any action is taken, our team will carefully examine the returned product and will notify you within a reasonable period whether you have a right for a return, refund or reparation. The refunding of the article shall take place as soon as possible and in all cases within 14 days. If a defect or damage is confirmed on the returned products, we will give you a complete refund including the charges you have accrued of delivery and return. The refund will always be paid using the same payment means you used to pay for your purchase. All rights recognized in current legislation shall be, in any case, safeguarded.
Below are conditions for returns:
If you received your product and it has been damaged during shipment, you need to contact us immediately so we can make sure that it is properly delivered or even returned back for reparations purposes. In addition to this, if you are using the product for a while and it needs adjustment, you are also eligible for free reparation. Below are the terms and conditions:
If the product or service provided does not bring satisfaction to your needs, you are eligible to receive a refund. Below are the terms and conditions:
Product description & transparence:
• Package Includes 2 face masks made of high quality polyester and or wax print.
• The print (Kitenge) design face mask is only one pair in a package and it can be worn both ways.
• This face mask is anti-dust, anti-odor, washable and reusable.
• Wearing this face mouth mask, can protect from dust, small particles in air, pollen and much more.
• Wearing this mask may not protect you from COVID-19, therefore we advise you to follow the instructions from health organizations.
• The face mask is created in small size for kids, Medium and Large for adults
• This was constructed to be breathable by leaving space above the long upper part leaving space while covering the nose to allow fresh air.
• The print mask is made for fashionable events or days for you to have a great experience when socializing.
• Protects you from fog, haze, vehicle exhaust, passive smoking, etc.
• This is a personal use item and cannot be returned or shared among individuals
• Anti-dust face mask proper use: To reduce alternative airflow and ensure air flows through the mask it is recommended to use double-sided tape to secure the mask on the nose, mouth and cheeks if you choose to.
• After use, the mask should be washed at high temperature in a washing machine and completely dry before using again.
The social impact:
• The face mask was made consciously by the women in Rwanda from vulnerable communities whereas jobs were created in the process and helped feed families amidst COVID-19.
• This face mask was made to put a smile on as many faces as possible; whereas a number of masks (same quality) have been donated to our communities and more masks will be donated to kids from less privileged families in public primary school in Rwanda.